Council Permission & Arborist Reports

Council has a number of controls, application forms and general information available on its website that should be reviewed before you undertake tree removal or pruning to trees located on private property.


The following fact sheet is an easy-to-read guide to help you determine whether you need to obtain Council approval prior to commencing work to remove trees.  Heartwood Tree Service is also happy to give you general advice about Council requirements and can help you with the application.  We can also arrange an Arborist Report if required.


Wingecarribee Council Tree Removal Fact Sheet


To apply for an approval to remove trees print and complete the form and submit it to Council.  There is a standard administrative charge for processing these applications.


Wingecarribee Council Tree Removal Application


If Council approval is required, Heartwood Tree Service will need to sight a copy of your approval prior to commencing any tree work on your property.



Leave a Reply