Why Choose Us?
We tick all the boxes!
* $20 million Public Liability Insurance.
* Qualified Level III Arborist with relevant tickets and certification.
* Workers are fully covered by Workers Compensation Insurance.
* Heartwood Tree Service is WHS Compliant.
* We take our environmental responsibility seriously, and are aiming for zero tree waste. This means recycling the whole tree for timber, wood chip, mulch and firewood – and we are working with other local companies to expand our efforts in this area.
* We value our customers and relationships. Most of our residential business comes from repeat customers, however we also do commercial and government work with strata companies, schools, not-for-profit organisations and the NSW government.
* We turn up on time, every time. And we never rush a job. If something is going to take longer than anticipated we’ll discuss it with you, but at the end of the day our main concern is getting the job done properly and safely.
* A quote is a quote and we will never charge you more. If the scope of work changes we’ll discuss it with you and break it down. Our goal is to do our job well and to be invited back.
“I come from the east coast of Canada, from a long line of lumberjacks, fishermen, and farmers. Honest people and hard workers. As a kid I grew up playing in the woods, climbing trees and cutting firewood, never once imagining that I would one day make my living doing those things. Now I do, and I’m pleased to say my boys are already becoming quite handy with an axe.” Isaac Sarty, Heartwood Tree Service.